The water district is currently accepting sign-ups for the Carcassone and Elk Creek area. 04/15/2014
For emergency service after hours call 606-633-4111. During regular business hours M-F ,8 am - 4 pm call 606-633-8550.
Letcher County Water and Sewer District is one of the fastest growing water districts in the state. Since 2003 we have placed approximately 192 miles of water line, providing potable water service to an estimated 2,600 customers. Considering this growth, there remains hundreds of unserved residents within the county. It is the desire of the Letcher County Water and Sewer District to provide safe drinking water to all the residents of Letcher County.
"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer."
Click 2013 CCR to view now.
- Thornton Phase III (Click for coverage area)
- Deane Area Water Project (Click for coverage area)
- Deane Phase II Dist. Map (Click for coverage area)
- Pine,Pert,Cram Creek, (Click for coverage area)
- Pine,Pert,Cram Creek,, (Click for coverage area)
- Millstone Area Phase I, (Click for coverage area)
- Deane Area Phase 3, (Click for coverage area)
The Letcher County Water & Sewer District Board meets every third Thursday of the month @ 6:00 pm at the Letcher County Court House. Everyone is welcome to attend.
To receive emergency notifications via phone call or text message, click the above link and fill out the information to be added to the Code Red Emergency Call Out System.
After hour emergencies please call:
This will page the person on call